It's me again.
A little about myself before I start blogging.
I go by the name of Zij, or Big Zij. I'm born in 1993, that makes me 18 years old. I live in the sunny island of Singapore, out here somewhere in Southeast Asia. In my country, I'm probably above average in my academics, as statistics show that the school and academic stream I attend can only be entered by the top ~25ish% of the country's cohort.
I'm a man of hobbies. I like to play basketball, I like to sing, albeit rather badly I guess, I like to dance(hip hop) amongst others. And one of the more significant one, that gave birth to this brainchild, is my hobby of thinking.
From young, I like to think. I wouldn't call it philosophizing, but some thoughts are rather mind-boggling and would probably have no answers. Writing has also been one of my favourite activities, and writing narratives with plot twists and creative storylines has been said to be a flair, but I digress.
I think. From young, I have radical thoughts. The afterlife, the extraterrestrial life, the solutions to world threats, world peace, society amongst others.
I am also extremely lazy. I hate to study. I don't consider myself the smartest of creatures, but I guess the sliver of intelligence endowed to me, and of course, last minute work, has managed to help me scrape through years of studies.
I am a happy-go-lucky person, I guess, and I have pretty much a lot of friends. A challenge in life would be to not be so naive and trustworthy I guess. I don't know. And I should stop behaving like an awkward turtle. Oh, and probably cherish more, and regret less.
In what I feel truly matters to myself, I strive to achieve. And I'm on a never ending quest to find true happiness. For what else is there to live, besides for pursuing happiness, and happiness itself?
No comments:
Post a Comment