Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dearest fellow readers,

Due to conscription in the country where I reside, I am bound to enlistment on the 8th of March. As such, I would be unable to update this space as often as I wish. The irony is that I don't even update it often now, so it doesn't matter, coupled with the fact that I have practically no readers, except a few whom are bored souls seeking entertainment from me.

Anyway, things I plan to do before I enlist.

1. Read these 4 books I just borrowed from the library.
a. 1001 Things To Do If You Dare by Ben Malisow (I found it in the Literature section, and it piqued my interest. Should be quite an interesting read since it's the first book on Literature that I would be reading on my own accord)
b. Greatest Mysteries of the Unexplained by Lucy Doncaster and Andrew Holland
c. The Rough Guide to Unexplained Phenomena by Bob Rickard and John Michell
d. The Big Book of Mysteries by Lionel and Patricia Fanthorpe

I plan on finishing a. and d. and maybe half of the other 2 books if time permits, or if interest arouses. I probably would not finish even half of the other 2 books... But meh. Some of the characters featured inside the 2 books seem noteworthy and highly stands out to me, like Adolf Hitler, Amelia Earhart and Rasputin.

2. Finish at least 6 stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series

I have downloaded the whole of the series on my iPhone at just USD 0.99 and I plan on finishing it ever since the combination of the books I borrowed before, the Sherlock Holmes movie and the Sherlock drama serial got me hooked to the distinctive and peculiarly charisma of the quirky Sherlock Holmes and his partner, Dr John Watson.

3. Post a YouTube video

I have no idea why, but I had always this wish of posting an online video in hope that it would get viral and make me popular, maybe, or *shudders* COOL. Lulz. Okay I jest, I am just a bored soul.

4. Complete a Nuzlocke run and possibly create a comic

I have always been entertained and entranced by the Nuzlocke runs and as such am very inspired to do one, but alas, I do not have the incentive or motivation to start up one, unless I recount the adventures through word or depict the scenes through drawing.

5. Write a short story

6. Complete a run that is at least 15km


1 comment:

  1. Have fun with that. I had a Norwegian roommate in college that swore that because of his experience in his forced military service he would never do a single hard thing again.

    ReplyDelete