Hmmm. I've lately been intrigued by this question. A few months ago, in the merry month of June, I've watched Season 1 of High School of the Dead, and just yesterday, I started playing Left 4 Dead 2... So I've been thinking about zombies recently.
I posed a similar question to my family, and my mum and brother both said they would just wait for death. Meh. My dad said something impulsive which is without much thought. Something along the line of just driving the hell out of our apartment into somewhere. My brother also mentioned about a specific place in this island where this are firearms.
I probably would do it a bit differently though. I probably like a bit of action and violence in my life, so here's what I would probably do.
As soon as I hear about the pandemic, I'd start filling containers up with water. I would rush to the convenience store which is a stone's throw away from my house to stock up on imperishable food stuff. Canned shit, potato chips, I don't know what else. Carry a weapon with me too, just in case the store got hit by the pandemic.
After that, gather everything back in my apartment. Pack it into bags and then head for my dad's car. Maybe before that, I'll call up a few bros and loved ones to ask if they're okay, say our last words and parting goodbyes, and maybe form an alliance with a few trusty bros.
Get into the car, pick up some of them on the way. Would probably head to a big body of water, i.e. ocean, sea, whatever. Since Singapore doesn't have large lakes, I cannot possibly go to the East or West coasts, neither can I access the ports since most people will already be there...
Meh. Will probably get to the commercial harbour. Get inside a huge ass tanker ship, and pray to God that it isn't full of infected deadfucks. Drive the fucking vessel into the middle of the ocean and stay there. Chill with my water, food I've got from the store, maybe sip a couple o' beer and just wait for salvation or for every fucking zombie to finally die...
In the meantime, try to use a smoke signal for S.O.S. so that rescue or scouting helicopters can find my position and save my sorry ass. Maybe try to get hold of a binoculars to assess the situation on shore. Or get hold of a radio to listen to news update.
If I can't get into the middle of the sea, I need to barricade myself. Drive to the most rural area with a military camp. Try to get inside, or seek help inside. Offer assistance. Get guns and shit. Instant BAMFization! Sweet. Shoot zombies that approach. Die an honourary zombie slayer, mo fo'.
In any case, I won't be afraid of death for death only comes duely...
We should always have a good plan against a zombie invasion ... we never know when it'll hit!
ReplyDeleteI would not buy canned shit though!
Amazing idea!o.รด
ReplyDeleteI like your blog.
+Follow
nice post, idk how to combat the zombies lol
ReplyDeleteadded. add back.
I've actually always wondered this myself.
ReplyDeleteAlways stuck to the jump in the loft and no one will find you route :(
You should try the game Organ Trail, it's a fantastic Zombie-Oregon-Trail.
ReplyDeleteParents are lame and never prepared for Zombie outbreaks...
ReplyDeleteHead to the artic
ReplyDelete