Anyways, sorry for not blogging for so long. Been a busy week studying for my prelim exams. Sucks to be me, meh.
Oh man, if only Pokémon was real! I would be storming around town with one of my recently favourite Pokémon, Kangas-mother fucking-khan. Like look at it! Just look at it! It's a fucking massive kangaroo dinosaur monstrosity! And I don't know! It just kicks ass! I had it from the Pokéwalker on HeartGold, and it quickly became my strongest member, overpowering my stupid Typhlosion which isn't even good IMO. Lul!
Anyway if Pokémon was real I would probably have these following 6 Pokémon.
Kangaskhan. Motherly and filled with awesome. Packs fucking massive punches! Comet punch, elemental punch, Dynamic punch, Sucker punch, Mega punch, Focus punch, fruit punch, she'd be a beast, I have a hunch. Anyways, here's a picture I drew of a Kangaskhan!
Charizard. Mother fucker been my favourite since Gen 1. Though not competitively viable in the OU metagame, or what shit, this sucker is a flying, fire spitting, god damned dragon! That's the dream! Of nerdy kid boys, anyway. I'd get him to be like, my personal jet and bodyguard. Like bros for life, man.
Then I'd get an Arcanine! I'd always love dogs! Now I'd get a fire breathing one! How. Fucking. Amazing. Is. That! I'd ride this beast as it goes around Extremespeed-ing! This is so damn cool. I'm picturing the places I'd go with this guy! Like snowy mountains and icy hills, we'd trek the crap outta this measly geographical landmarks and we'd huddle together for warmth. Woo! Like this, bitches!
Next up! Lapras!!!!!!! Dude I'd go riding on this bro in the fucking seven seas! We'd just chill in the warm waters of the Caribbean and I'll just suntan and shit! We'd go to the Indian sea and I don't know, reenact events during the Silk Road age? Lmao, we'd travel to the Pacific Ocean and fish for salmon all day! Maybe go to the Arctic Ocean and poke some penguins. Hell yeah! Then she can freeze me into a block of ice and send me to the future!
5th, I'll get Crobat! Or Brobat, as I'd call it! We'd dart around in places sneaking around! We'll be sneaky, yes sneaky, Charlie. *imagines Charlie the Unicorn* Lmao we be all ninja and shit! It'd be like my own ninja-ish Pokémon! How fucking cool!
Last but not least, I'll get a Joltik! He'd be the little bro in the family! But he'd be all like cute and stuff, and of course, be a fucking awesome lightning inducing tick. It's so cute and fluffy and electrifying zomg!!!! A mother fucking bug that's so cute! How can you fucking resist?!
How fucking awesome would that be! I'd be like the most motivated and determined and thoughtful trainer and shit! I'd be fucking awesome. And badass. Like this picture, except with more awesome and bad assery!
Anyhow... Another random thought: If I'm equally racist to all races, am I really racist??? :o
I'm a reciprocating man. If you don't want me to go, I would never leave. I just wanna skip ahead to the average life I've been wanting to get since a kid. Find my soul mate, spoil her, and be happy together forever. Till death do us part. But nobody's always that lucky to find that someone so early, like some people. Meh! Anyway, everybody's been saying I look emo/fierce/grumpy... That's like my default face, sheesh!




joltik has to be my new favorite pokemon an electric bugs better than an electric mouse!
ReplyDelete