Saturday, September 3, 2011


To-do list:

1. Make a proper post
2. Post an argumentative essay, probably on 'Are pictures more powerful than words'
3. Blog more
4. Start new blogs on a. Reminders of myself and b. Dedications to someone
5. Make some reviews!!!
6. I dunno
7. ??????
8. PROFIT!!!

Anyhow, just came across a quote today, albeit it is not as flavorful literally, it spoke to me. I came across it on a YouTube video. It goes, "When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful!"

Seriously, how much do I want it? Am I working hard enough? Or am I just finding excuses not to work harder? Do I really live for it as I claim or is it just some shitty fabricated life to add some spice in my life? I don't know. But I know for sure that I need to get motivated and pumped up. I need to stay true my roots.


No comments:

Post a Comment