Monday, September 5, 2011

Random questions to think about:

If the world is suddenly struck by a zombie pandemic, what do you?! GO.

If you can only choose one, which would you choose: Pokémon and true love. If you choose Pokémon, you will never find true love... GO.

If you're left with this ultimatum: Live to a ripe old age of 105, or eat bacon as your only meal, but die at the age of 23. GO.

If you have to choose a dog, what breed would it be? GO.

If you could have 1 superpower, which would you choose? Mind-reading, ability to fly or superstrength? GO.

And the last and best question saved for the last...

If... If... I say, if you're happy and you know it... What do you do? CLAP YOUR HAND, MOTHER FUCKER.

2 comments:

  1. Obvious, I pick motherfucking Charizard and torch down every single city, building and human in sight.

    Then I ride off with my awesome dragon pokemon into the sunset, and children get to tell legends about me around campfires.

    Who cares about true love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Veg, so the bacon thing is out of the question. I do think that that is an accurate depiction of healthy vs. unhealthy: 105 to 23. Haha.

    ReplyDelete